Tuesday, June 7, 2011

a new day a new week

so alot has been going on ..

Alot of stressful things

and alot of things that will get you the thinking and reflecting on life and what could possibly come next .

I took a big leap and stepped outside of the box this weekend and did something I thought I would never do drive almost 8 hours to see someone .

I feel that it was well worth it all and I would do it again and again .

I have alot to think about in the next couple of months about the big move.

I can honestly say im ready .. I have not told to many people because I want it to go as planned.

I am determinded to ge tthere start over and cut the past off . I might possibly leave the past on facebook but cut them off from accessing me other than facebook ..lol << im so mean

I am really rambling today so ill update soon

No comments: