Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Its been a while


It has been a while . I never even knew it has been so long . a lot has changed I am now 26 years old and will be 27 in 7 months or so .
I have started a big int rest in motorcycles. Moved up to another area , met new people . I also most importantly became pregnant . Yes I said it . PREGNANT. I know I was the last person anyone thought was even going to become pregnant but It is here . But the sad part is I became pregnant by a very sorry sorry man .

((I sit and reflect on everything , I know god is truly trying to open my eyes to show me things but I also go opposite of what he shows me . I refuse to listen so I get the outcome , I also think that he is only showing me these things to show me how strong I am . And HE MUST REALLY THINK i AM STRONG )))

I will have to raise my child on my own , The father of my child feels that he doesnt even want a child by me so if I take him for child support He will try to take my child for full custody .

But I wont let that happen.

I am so determined to give this child everything I didn't have . But I also am determined to raise my child in the church or at least raise my child to know who god is . I never lost faith and never will .


THE PICTURE AT THE TOP IS WHEN i WAS 7 WEEKS ... I AM NOW 12 WEEKS ;
)

No comments: