Thursday, June 2, 2011

LIFE IS WHAT U MAKE IT

I did ssomething today I never thought I do . I ended alot of friendships today , Why because I realized that I am turning 26 this year and there are alot of people that I allowed to come into my presence and ruin my thoughts on a daily basis . I am not sure why I allow people to have this power but something has got to give .

NO more Mr. Nice guy .

When I love I love hard. And when I am ur friend you got it . I dont keep alot of peope in my circle because of that . loyalty is major to me . life is already complicated why make it even more .



Today , Today what can I say about today ...

It was long and stressful and I know there are more to come .. something made me smile though ... :) and he knows why ...

Man in uniform .... lost for words .. but im being patient ... :)


So aggravated with nissan .. I called in to complain I cant stand there guts.. lol

So for the randomness. I will be posting pictures of my journey ..

good night

No comments: